Arts & Crafts A few things I've done on Photoshop!

Althea G.

Birkin = love
O.G.
Feb 1, 2011
So I've been doing Photoshop for a couple of years or more, and it's my favorite hobby! Here are a few things I've done recently:

2m63ivn.jpg

23k3h2p.jpg

2a0hpu9.jpg

kbycz5.jpg

ieo5eu.jpg

Thanks for the comments, y'all! So here are a few more things...

e7eyvc.jpg

2551df7.jpg

ih2oah.jpg

9aqq2s.jpg

These I did mostly this last month. I tend to do 1-2 a day, but these days life has been busy, so I'm falling behind! :P

Thanks for the comments, y'all! So here are a few more things...

e7eyvc.jpg

2551df7.jpg

ih2oah.jpg

9aqq2s.jpg

These I did mostly this last month. I tend to do 1-2 a day, but these days life has been busy, so I'm falling behind! :P

These would make cool posters/wall art, if you have a good commercial printer and high resolution Photoshop files. You probably could get some commission work - maybe work with a professional photographer to make montages of their models.

I like the second picture very much. Can you tell me how to do so, I am interested in that.

I use Photoshop CS3 for all my work. There's a lot that goes into this whole thing, but if you go to the-dark-arts.net, and go to the tutorials, you'll learn a lot. That's what I did, and it really made a difference. YouTube has a lot of PS tutorials, too, so that's another source.

Thanks for all the great comments, you all! :biggrin:

Here are some more

2a9tgcw.jpg

10s9c9c.jpg

4uh1k2.jpg

Are you on deviantart.com? You could sell these and get commissions from people. My DH found the cover artist for his recent album on deviantart and I browse there every so often to find good illustrators.

These are really excellent. I work on Photoshop too and can appreciate how much skill has gone into these. (I would never be able to reproduce this sort of thing!!)