A few things I've done on Photoshop!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So I've been doing Photoshop for a couple of years or more, and it's my favorite hobby! Here are a few things I've done recently:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oh wow!

Very nice :biggrin:

I only know how to delete zits in photoshop, lol

3. :roflmfao::roflmfao: You are a riot!!

OP, super nice job. Looks pro status!! Keep it up!! I'd love to see more of your work.

4. thats all i know how to do also hahha....

5. These are lovely!

6. great job! i'm a graphic designer and not even sure i could put stuff together like that in photoshop lol

7. Those look lovely! I tried to use Photoshop a few times and just have no clue at all. Lol

8. awesome :smile:

9. Wow, that work is amazing! and you're in SoCal? You should apply at the company I work for! :smile:

10. Thanks for the comments, y'all! So here are a few more things...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These I did mostly this last month. I tend to do 1-2 a day, but these days life has been busy, so I'm falling behind! :p

11. Wow! these look amazing!

12. These would make cool posters/wall art, if you have a good commercial printer and high resolution Photoshop files. You probably could get some commission work - maybe work with a professional photographer to make montages of their models.

13. I use Photoshop CS3 for all my work. There's a lot that goes into this whole thing, but if you go to the-dark-arts.net, and go to the tutorials, you'll learn a lot. That's what I did, and it really made a difference. YouTube has a lot of PS tutorials, too, so that's another source.

Thanks for all the great comments, you all! :biggrin:

Here are some more

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Are you on deviantart.com? You could sell these and get commissions from people. My DH found the cover artist for his recent album on deviantart and I browse there every so often to find good illustrators.

These are really excellent. I work on Photoshop too and can appreciate how much skill has gone into these. (I would never be able to reproduce this sort of thing!!)

15. I am impressed! The second image from the top (without true love...) did you create the image of the girl yourself?