a few things from my collection =) (picture~heavy!)

Beautiful Collection!!! I cannot resist Coach jewelry...bracelet twins on the Miranda Bracelet Set. I really love the Zebra bangle...so cute! The patent flats are so pretty too! Thank you for sharing!

I love your booties..How is the sizing? I want to get ones but the heel hight scares me..

the booties definitely run true~to~size...would highly recommend getting them, especially since they're on sale online (and if you have a pce, even better!!!) i have worn them to work a few time already and they've been very comfy!! hope that helps =)

T
love the adorable flats in pink! I have the black ones...might have to search for the pink ones now! can't wait for the rest of your collection pics!

thank you :smile: i first got the black ones and ended up getting the pink ones about 2 weeks later...both at macy's....black were more pricey, but i could not resist and like i'm sure you know, they're sooo comfies!! hope you can find the pink ones =)

Great, just what I needed, someone to enable me with shoes and jewelry too. :P

Love those matching bangles and rings, the Sophia, everything!

hehehe on the enabling.....tpf does that to all of us, doesn't it?! i love having pieces to pair with multiple outfits....it's just deciding evevyday that's hard...LOL!!!

thank you to *all* you wonderful ladies for all your super sweet comments =)

will do my best to get pics of my bags up this weekend, too....hubby's out of town on business, so it'll be a great time to take them all out!! hehehe :P

OP-quick question! I was wondering how the jewelry holds up? Like what are the rings made of? and does it leave those green marks on your finger??

hi beriloffun! all the coachie jewelry i have has held up great....no green marks from the rings, necklaces, earrings or bracelets! some are made of sterling silver and the gold is mostly gold~plated, but they have all been awesome and the gold pieces always get a lot of compliments!! =) i would highly recommend the jewelry if your skin is not ultra sensitive!!