A fashion tip from the best?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone!

I'm trying to be more fashion forward, and I want to look stylish when going out, or going to classes this fall. So can you guys help me? Is it still in style to wear scarves like this (though not necessarily a skull scarf) for this coming fall?
    [​IMG]
    If not, do you have any other suggestions? I may be a little late in the game, but for some reason, all of a sudden I'm obsessed w/ scarves..lol!

Any help would be appreciated!

2. Yes, I would still wear something like that. I don't think its trendy.

3. Thank you, tresjoliex!

4. I saw a couple on sale from BCBG and they were reallly cute!!

5. Nice! Thanks!

6. I definitely think it's a stylish look.

7. You can certainly still wear that. Super stylish and chic. :smile:

8. Just don't wear your jeans like that...

9. ^^ yikes those jeans are... long.

i like scarves like that. the mcqueen one is overdone though, imo

10. ^ I sometimes wear my bell bottoms like that... but when i'm walking in them they look fine lol.

But yes..... i think it's still stylish to wear scarves, and it's always a good idea to have a nice leather jacket handy during the fall.

11. I like the outfit. It's pretty safe...but I like the leather coat with that scarf.

12. THanks everyone! Yes, her jeans are a little long...I'm definitely going to find a cute scarf to wear for this fall!

13. I love scarf. depends on how you wear it...

the orange skull scarf was a great touch to Olsen's outfit. but her jeans was way too long. also don't like those pockets on the jeans.

14. That's fine I think scarves will transcend well into the fall, its not something that's ultra trendy so you're safe. I rock my scarves all year round!

15. Scarves are my new love. I like the way that one's worn but as long as she doesn't button that jacket over it.
    Those jeans, on the other hand...