A Dior Dude reveal...

I would have done that if I was literally just moseying there and buying maybe some baked goods or something. But given that I was actually schlepping actual groceries home by foot, didn’t want to risk banging it into the grocery bags etc haha...

But yeah, roll on next Saturday!!! Can’t wait to get this baby out!
I totally understand. I hate grocery shopping when I wear nice bags because it's hard to hold the grocery bags and my bag at the same time, and then have to worry about damaging my bag because I am so encumbered.

Reactions: Prada Prince
Ooh. Judging from the box, must be an SLG (or sunglasses) - maybe a J'adior wallet? [emoji847]

Close! I did get an accessory, but not leather or sunnies (though I do love the J’ADIOR croisiere wallet!)...

I got this breathtaking large Mitzah scarf with the gorgeous night sky print!

IMG_1507494238.050484.jpg

When I saw it in store yesterday, I couldn’t get it out of my mind, and I simply had to have it and went back to Harrods for it today!

IMG_1507494281.251100.jpg

Close! I did get an accessory, but not leather or sunnies (though I do love the J’ADIOR croisiere wallet!)...

View attachment 3847131

When I saw it in store yesterday, I couldn’t get it out of my mind, and I simply had to have it and went back to Harrods for it today!

View attachment 3847132
Wow wow wow. Congrats!! It is stunning!!! How much larger is this mitzah? Mod pics please.

View attachment 3847131

View attachment 3847132
Wow! It is beautiful, that combination of gold and black with such a mesmerizing pattern.