A Delightful Shopping Trip

May 22, 2007
Florida
It's a rare rainy day in paradise . . . But before the rain I made it to my local Louis to pick up a belated Christmas present.

Anyone up for a reveal? It's been awhile since I've done this!

May 22, 2007
Florida
My title gives it away :smile: I deliberated for quite sometime in the store - considering the Sully PM, the Palermo PM, even the Totally PM in my quest to find the perfect casual shoulder bag.

May 22, 2007
Florida
In the end, I left with what I went in for. I had a lot of doubts about this bag and I'm the most indecisive person ever. My SA encouraged me to load my daily essentials in it and that's when I fell in love with the slouch!

Presenting my new Delightful PM, the last available in my store.

May 22, 2007
Florida
I really am delighted with this bag. I can't stop filling it with things and admiring the slouch. And it's so light!

I tend to love structured bags but now I know why styles like the Artsy and the Galleria are so popular.

I did put a very thin cardboard insert in the bottom, not to prevent slouch but it seems to take some pressure off the strap when I have my ipad inside.

May 22, 2007
Florida
Just got back from a trip and haven't put away everything yet so the Delightful can play with the rest of the mono family.

Last edited:

axcarter

LV LaLa Land
Aug 9, 2012
U.S.A
Congrats! I have the Delightful GM and it's still really comfy! My first LV and I'll love her for life.