A Delayed LV Reveal!!!!!

I've never seen this! How lovely. The color and damier are so beautiful and simple. I'm not a huge vernis girl, which usually only leaves me with epi. Bit this is great! Is it limited or can you still get them? I couldn't find it online.

Looks like it is still available. It was from F/W11, but they might be continuing it. It's under the Men's SLGs.

It took a little while, but here are some pictures of the wallet with all of my stuff in it as promised.

DSC00798.jpg

DSC00801.jpg

You can't see it in this picture, but there is a very large compartment for cash, a spacious coin pouch which I prefer not to use, and a smaller compartment for receipts or checks or tickets etc.

DSC00804.jpg

shakeandbake said:
It took a little while, but here are some pictures of the wallet with all of my stuff in it as promised.

You can't see it in this picture, but there is a very large compartment for cash, a spacious coin pouch which I prefer not to use, and a smaller compartment for receipts or checks or tickets etc.

Just how I like a long wallet to be... slim, functional and gorgeous! Congrats again!