A day out shopping with my Pinkberry baby paddy :)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I never revealed her properly anywhere so I thought I'd share some pictures with everyone! :heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sweet! what a beautiful coulour!

3. so cute on you Jess!!! I need to do some reveals too... been lazy

4. Soooo cute and sooo you! the size is absolutely perfect on you!

5. oh a pinkberry baby !! poss the cutest of all paddy s :love: im waiting on my baby has taken 2 wks so far hope she hurrys !!! thanks so much for sharing ive wanted to see one xx

6. Thanks ladies! :heart: I do love my baby paddies! :yahoo: I will share more pics of my many babies soon!

paisley! I was wondering why I didn't hear back from you... Congrats on your baby argent! :flowers:

7. Gorgeous bag! Looks great on you. Very pretty color!

8. Thanks sweetie! :heart: I have tried regular paddies but the size just doesn't work for me... Babies are the best!

9. Oh my... the Paddy is darling and so are you!

10. It's so super cute!!! I love what you did with the key!

11. Paddy queen!! you and your paddie are so cute!!

12. Lovely color! This bag looks like it was made for you! Congrats

13. ooh this is as cute as a button, and you look beautiful with it!! :smile: congrats, its lovely.

14. Gorgeous!!!! It looks great on you!!!

15. Aww... Thanks ladies! :heart: :heart: I'm glad to share happy paddy pics with you!

LOL! Yes, I spent a while figuring out what to do with the long strap - I didn't like the key dangling because it would bash into things and I don't want it to chip unnecessarily! So after many hours of playing with it, this was my conclusion! This keeps it at the perfect length, just long enough to unlock the lock if I need to, but short and firm so it doesn't fly around! :nuts: Can you tell I'm obsessed?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice