A Confirmed Oldie Lover Has Gone Giant!

psaseattle

PNW Hermes-aholic
O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
I haven't posted for awhile since I've been away most of the end of last year due to family issues...but I'm slowly getting back in the swing of things and wanted to get back into my Bal obsession with a confession! So....I still have my beloved oldies collection - Flat Brass thru 04 - but I've recently developed a strange (for me) attraction for the Giants!!!! Based on the many beautiful pics here from you fabulous Giant lovers, I've recently added a few of my own and I have to say, they're REALLY FANTASTIC!!!! After a couple of my own so-so experiences with 08 leather/color, I took a plunge on VT and Midnight/Marine.

Thyme GSH City, 08 Midnight/Marine GGH Mid-day, 07 Sandstone GGH Work!:P:nuts: I guess my tag line about being Bal Content isn't really true!~!!
IMG_6513.jpg

IMG_6499.jpg

IMG_6512.jpg

IMG_6507.jpg

IMG_6506.jpg

Wow psaseattle... You certainly know how to take the plunge into Giant! Beautiful bags! The leather on this Marine is out of control fab! Congrats! Do we get to see collection pics? :graucho:

attachment.php

i know how you feel, i felt that way too after purchasing my charbon GSH PT. i fell in love with giant bags!!! the leather of my charbon is gorgeous, agneau gorgeous.
congrats on your three yummy giants *p*. i love your sandstone's leather, yummy!!

love the sandstone ggh work! they are all wonderful btw. congrats!
btw, thanks for posting that sandstone pic, i found it close to fall's galet color which the comparison pics i posted in the other thread.

Last edited:
Thank you so much ladies:heart: The only one I am on the fence about is the VT GSH City. She is beautiful and her leather is wonderful and I love the color/hardware combo.....BUT methinks maybe Giant City is not as good a match for me as other styles. We'll see!:shrugs: