A Collection of Minis

Just stumbled onto your thread, leechiyong, and I am smitten! I love little things. I will have to keep myself from buying these tiny bags, as I find I have too much to put into one. I am happy that I can look at yours though; they make me smile. [emoji7]

Just stumbled onto your thread, leechiyong, and I am smitten! I love little things. I will have to keep myself from buying these tiny bags, as I find I have too much to put into one. I am happy that I can look at yours though; they make me smile. [emoji7]
Hehe. I'm glad I'm not the only one who smiles when they see these. To me, it's just an excuse to get minis of everything to fit in them. I may be a tad mini obsessed.

Hehe. I'm glad I'm not the only one who smiles when they see these. To me, it's just an excuse to get minis of everything to fit in them. I may be a tad mini obsessed.

I am thinking that maybe I could buy just one mini! Of course one often leads to many others! Lol! [emoji3]

I am thinking that maybe I could buy just one mini! Of course one often leads to many others! Lol! [emoji3]
It's definitely a slippery slope. Now that micro mini bags have come back into style, it's hard for me to resist buying them all and minis are all I use.

Perhaps pick up a keyfob/charm? Has the cute factor while less likely to sit in your closet.