a collection fit for a "pr1nc355"

No new purchases, unfortunately...but something fantastic to share nonetheless:greengrin:

I've already posted this on my blog, but I thought I'd share it with you ladies on my collection thread, too (they're loosely-CL related:lol:). It's me, wearing the same sweater, on 2 different days, 2 years apart.

The first pic is of me at the DC signing/meetup in Oct. 09, sitting at a table across from Msr. CL. I have fond memories from that day. I got to meet the Man for the 2nd time, but most importantly, I also met a bunch of lovely women, some with whom I still keep in contact today.

fatme.jpg

As happy as I was to have some pics taken with Msr. CL, when I finally developed them, I found it hard to believe it was me, particularly with the view from the back. Over the last 2 years, I had lost a significant amount of weight.

This 2nd pic is of me a couple of weeks ago, getting ready to go on a shopping errand. I already posted this in the Who/What/Wear thread. I'm wearing the sweater and my framboise Super Dombasles, with my blue jean Birkin:
clinaction.jpg

Finally, this 3rd pic is of me from the back, wearing the same sweater. What a diff! I'm so proud of myself:
skinnyme.jpg
R I'm proud of you! You look phenomenal! Congrats on the weight loss. :hugs:

No new purchases, unfortunately...but something fantastic to share nonetheless:greengrin:

I've already posted this on my blog, but I thought I'd share it with you ladies on my collection thread, too (they're loosely-CL related:lol:). It's me, wearing the same sweater, on 2 different days, 2 years apart.

The first pic is of me at the DC signing/meetup in Oct. 09, sitting at a table across from Msr. CL. I have fond memories from that day. I got to meet the Man for the 2nd time, but most importantly, I also met a bunch of lovely women, some with whom I still keep in contact today.

fatme.jpg

As happy as I was to have some pics taken with Msr. CL, when I finally developed them, I found it hard to believe it was me, particularly with the view from the back. Over the last 2 years, I had lost a significant amount of weight.

This 2nd pic is of me a couple of weeks ago, getting ready to go on a shopping errand. I already posted this in the Who/What/Wear thread. I'm wearing the sweater and my framboise Super Dombasles, with my blue jean Birkin:
clinaction.jpg

Finally, this 3rd pic is of me from the back, wearing the same sweater. What a diff! I'm so proud of myself:
skinnyme.jpg

I know how hard it is to accomplish a goal like this. Congratulations to you on your hard work and dedication. You have always been beautiful but knowing you are happy with your weight loss is wonderful! You look fantastic!

fatme.jpg

clinaction.jpg

skinnyme.jpg

You look great babe!! :heart:

jan and phiphi: :ty: and yes, I had a wonderful birthday! I got to hang out with good friends and family...and got some great presents to boot.

RedBottomLover: Thanks. So good to "hear" from you again! I hope you're doing well.

cts: Thank you! The hard work was the reason why it took me so long to get started. And when I finally started, the progress was so incredibly slow that I got discouraged. I kept on it, though, and now the weight is rapidly coming off. I think I read somewhere in another thread that you've got the same goal. I wish you continued success with that...feel free to PM me if you ever need support 'cuz I'll give it to you 110%:hugs:

fatme.jpg

clinaction.jpg

skinnyme.jpg

OMG, so many things:
1. Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great one!
2. So jelly you got to meet Msr!
3. Congrats on the weightloss! You look fantastic!
4. You're darn right, you should be proud! Such an accomplishment!
5. That sweater looks so comfy! Where is it from?

:lol::hugs:, aoqtpi! I had a great birthday. More important than my presents, I got to spend it with my family and friends. I've been fortunate enough to meet Msr. 3 times, and each time was special in its own way. I even have a scrapbook documenting these visits:greengrin: The sweater is from the original H&M flagship store in Stockholm. It is very comfy. I had literally 5 minutes to spend in the store when I was there and just found it on some random rack. If I'd had more time, I would've looked for more and gotten one in every color!

fatme.jpg

clinaction.jpg

skinnyme.jpg

I'm not sure how I missed this photo yesterday, but you looked fantastic then and you look fantastic now! I'm so proud of you and I feel blessed that I got to meet you irl! :hugs:

fatme.jpg

clinaction.jpg

skinnyme.jpg

1. Many congrats on the weight loss!! amazing!!
2. isn't CL a sweetie?? :love:
3. LOVE your blue jean birkin!!!

:love: hope you had an amazing birthday, thanksgiving, and happy holidays!!

fatme.jpg

clinaction.jpg

skinnyme.jpg
you look fab!!!

jan::hugs: I'm so glad we met, too. I hope someday soon we can meet again!

liz: E, thank you. ITA with you about Msr. CL. I've had my blue jean baby for more than 4 years, and I love it more now than the day I received it. Happy Holidays to you, too!

dezy: Thank you, A!