A Coachie at the Rainbow Bridge

dcsurfergirl

Dec 26, 2007
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/my-baby-got-coach-caution-cute-overload-335238.html

I just wanted to thank all the Coachies that responded to this thread this past summer.

On Friday afternoon, I had to put my Snowball to sleep. She was 15 years old and had multiple health problems, including heart and respiratory failure. At least I know she is at peace.

Her Coach collar and leash are now treasured keepsakes.

Thanks again and go pet your fur babies for me.

I'm so sorry for your loss. She is at peace now, and jumping and running and playing to her heart's content with all of the other fur babies that have crossed the Rainbow Bridge before her.

Going to give my piggies a little pet right now...

Take care...hugs to you during this difficult time:hugs:

My condolences to your loss. She was such a cute fur baby. I hope you will recover through this time. She knew she was loved every single day and that's all that matters. :hugs:

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Godspeed Snowball, my Hannah, Sammy and Goober are all there waiting for you to keep you company.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I had to put my dog, Clyde, to sleep last October and still miss him terribly. Even knowing you did what was right for him/her still doesn't make it any easier. Enjoy your memories and take comfort in knowing that your Snowball is now running around and playing with my Clyde. :hugs:

I'm assuming from the subject line of your post you know the rainbow bridge poem. Some people don't understand how important pets are but to me my pets are my kids so I feel much sympathy for you with your loss. I hope you have time to grieve. (I took a day off work once for it...) And I know she's in a better place. All dogs go to heaven! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have lost many, my own Mokona and Arrow. With the 3 I have now, I spend what others may call 'attention overload' with all of my babies, but they are my only children, so I spoil them so. I am grateful for all the moments I look back on with them, as I'm sure you are. You little one will be welcomed with all of ours we have already had to say goodbye to.
May your warm moments you have had warm the emptiness inside.

I am so sorry for your loss! Your Snowball was a beautiful (and stylish!) girl! I hope that you are able to find comfort in all of your memories and in knowing that she is now at peace. Many, many hugs to you!

So deeply sorry for your loss. She was obviously loved and is now at rest. Her spirit and the happiness I am sure she brought you will always be with you. These amazing animals have a way of touching our lives in ways nothing else can given the short amount of time we are given with them.

Your post brought tears to my eyes and reminded again how much I love my girls.

So sorry about your doggie...she's now free of suffering. It's a tough thing to go through. Surround yourself with friends and family who care. Your memories of her will keep her with you forever.

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/my-baby-got-coach-caution-cute-overload-335238.html

I just wanted to thank all the Coachies that responded to this thread this past summer.

On Friday afternoon, I had to put my Snowball to sleep. She was 15 years old and had multiple health problems, including heart and respiratory failure. At least I know she is at peace.

Her Coach collar and leash are now treasured keepsakes.

Thanks again and go pet your fur babies for me.

I'm so sorry! I have three that have passed in the last two years and one kitten that is about to be with them. I truly know your pain. Much love and hugs to you.:hugs: