A Charm-ing Deal at Bloomingdales!!

smileykins

Mar 3, 2010
So yesterday I was at Bloomies looking for a charm for my sister's bracelet that I could give to her at Christmas. Lo and behold, my bloomies jewelry counter had a bunch of charms on sale. Right behind the toaster oven :P was the Juicy Couture Sneaker Charm! I asked to see it, and thought it was the cutest thing ever! As soon as she rang me up, I couldn't believe the price I had gotten for it!!!!! Ready??????

$9.00!!!!!!!!

Apparently the charm was $36.00 and marked down 50% and then another 25% had been taken off because it was on sale!!!!! YAY!! So I only paid 25% of the original price!!! :yahoo:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...=1t:429,r:3,s:21&tx=74&ty=44&biw=1280&bih=680

Im pretty sure all bloomies are doing this promotion...but because its only for certain juicy charms, you might wanna call your store and ask if they have those particular ones in stock before you drive out!

I called my local Bloomingdale's the other day and asked what charms they had on sale the sa said its the holidays and she cant go and look she said they had alot and cant name them all to me so i said ok do you have the cupcake oven she said i had to come in to see , i was really pissed off