A chance to have the Violet....

I bought an 07 violet thinking it'd be the perfect bag to wear with everything w/out just doing a 'black'.
But, I had to sell her as she was too bright to wear as an everyday bag for me, and I really didn't have much that seemed to go with the color.

Uh I love that color. It's So pretty. Also I am really into preloved bags, I think the leather just keeps getting better with wear and age and I don't have the patience to break them in myself.

Thanks so much for all the information and ideas!! I'm going to get it!! It's in great condition and I have a scarf that has the same purple color in it that will look so pretty hanging from it!!

Thanks again!!

You never say NO to a Violet Work!!!

IMO, it is such a beautiful color that adds that special touch to any outfit. I think it goes with almost any color, but my favorite combo is violet/white; violet/khaki; and violet/black.

Good luck with your decision making.

hotpinkblonde - VIOLET IS DEFINITELY A VERY WEARABLE COLOR! CONGRATS ON GETTING HER, U'RE SURE TO HAVE ANY REGRETS! THE BEST COLOR OF THE SEASON IN '07!

HERE A PIC FOR U OF ME WEARING MY BELOVED VIOLET CITY!

2366280314_74d994d65d.jpg

I hope you decide to go for it because violet is just an amazing, amazing color! I do not have a bag this color but would really love one. I think whatever you decide to wear it with, it will definitely give your outfit a little extra something. Please post pics when you get her!! :yahoo:

congrats on getting the violet, i'm sure you'll love it! i have a violet city & no worries on wondering what to wear with it. i find it a wonderful neutral colour that goes with quite abit. and its not bright, so you don't have to worry about it clashing.

and nada, you & your violet city look great!

If you like violet then go for it! I owned a Violet Step and it was really hard to wear for me. I now know I love the deep dark blues :smile: