A business conference gone "bad" (small reveals)

Here they are -- dinner plates to match our Cheval d'Orient tea set. I love the details on these plates (side of the plate, horse in the middle and back of the plate)!

Attachments

• Hermes-8.jpg
    Hermes-8.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 273
  • Hermes-11.jpg
    Hermes-11.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Hermes-9.jpg
    Hermes-9.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Hermes-10.jpg
    Hermes-10.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 49
beautiful Ernskie! and my sister and i bought a pair of those exact plates for my mom's birthday (so my dad could eat from the matching one!) they are sooo beautiful!
glad you found a way to brighten up your Vancouver biz meeting ;)

That's pretty much it! The following pics are just some freebies that my lovely SA gave me. She's so nice that she gave me these knotting cards and booklet for free even though I did not buy any scarf.

Attachments

• Hermes-14.jpg
    Hermes-14.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Hermes-13.jpg
    Hermes-13.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 141
  • Hermes-12.jpg
    Hermes-12.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 71
beautiful Ernskie! and my sister and i bought a pair of those exact plates for my mom's birthday (so my dad could eat from the matching one!) they are sooo beautiful!
glad you found a way to brighten up your Vancouver biz meeting ;)

Thanks Laila. They are really beautiful. It just makes whatever we eat taste more delicious. We still have to try eating Big Mac on them... for those times when there's no time to cook and we're really hungry. (We both go to work and part-time school on most days.)

She also gave me a free box to put in all my freebies. It's actually neat how it folds out to be a beautiful box. It came with simple instructions.

Attachments

• Hermes-15.jpg
    Hermes-15.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 118
  • Hermes-17.jpg
    Hermes-17.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 127
Here they are -- dinner plates to match our Cheval d'Orient tea set. I love the details on these plates (side of the plate, horse in the middle and back of the plate)!

I just love this design! :yahoo: I've been collecting the Africa set for years now and never use them. I was just wondering if you'll actually use these beautiful plates or are they just for show? Either way fabulous. :tup:

Gorgeous goodies, I especially love your china plates!! DH bought a tea set last year but I'm too scared to use it for fear of breakage, I would love to see your collection of china.