A bit lost and in need of guidance...

mmm3456

Jun 9, 2020
Hi all!

I know this question is nothing new, but I've been thinking of getting ptosis correction or lateral epicondylitis. I'm not really looking to do anything drastic to my eyes and completely change how I look. What I want is, I want wider eyes, I don't care to have a double eyelid to make my eyes bigger. I've always felt my eyes were just disproportionate to my face so I want it to be wider length wise/horizontally. And I'm sure with that naturally, they may have to do ptosis correction? But is there a procedure like this, where the person doesn't necessary want double eye lid surgery to make their eyes appear bigger? I don't want to steer too much from how I look right now, but I would like my eyes to be wider and more proportionate to my face. I would like for it to look natural and nothing dolly if you know what I mean.

I haven't discussed this with my family, and if I'm being honest, I don't think I'll tell them. So I'd like it to be as natural looking as possible.

I've been doing my own research on here for Korean clinics and surgeons, but I still don't have a definite list of clinics I'd be interested in. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Hi all!

I know this question is nothing new, but I've been thinking of getting ptosis correction or lateral epicondylitis. I'm not really looking to do anything drastic to my eyes and completely change how I look. What I want is, I want wider eyes, I don't care to have a double eyelid to make my eyes bigger. I've always felt my eyes were just disproportionate to my face so I want it to be wider length wise/horizontally. And I'm sure with that naturally, they may have to do ptosis correction? But is there a procedure like this, where the person doesn't necessary want double eye lid surgery to make their eyes appear bigger? I don't want to steer too much from how I look right now, but I would like my eyes to be wider and more proportionate to my face. I would like for it to look natural and nothing dolly if you know what I mean.

I haven't discussed this with my family, and if I'm being honest, I don't think I'll tell them. So I'd like it to be as natural looking as possible.

I've been doing my own research on here for Korean clinics and surgeons, but I still don't have a definite list of clinics I'd be interested in. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you in advance!
@mmm3456 @dinoca Try the eye surgeon at Girin whose specialty is lateral canthoplasty.

Reactions: mmm3456 and dinoca