A big surprise from hubby: my newest baby!

BondAngel

May 20, 2008
Hi Everyone! I don't post too often, but I am a longtime lurker. About a year ago, I posted about hubby surprising with me a Chloe Betty Satchel for our first year anniversary. Well, I must say he really out-did himself once again!

I just graduated from Culinary School earlier this week and he surprised me with another new Chloe! I really never thought he would even try to top his last surprise gift, but he did and he succeeded! Needless to say I'm still completely in shock. If I could, I would have her sleep in the bed with us!! LOL!!

Well without further a due, here is my newest (my second) Chloe baby. It is the pebbled goatskin Bay Satchel with black patent leather trim:

Attachments

• bay.jpg
    bay.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 76
  • bay1.jpg
    bay1.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 57
  • bay2.jpg
    bay2.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 48
OMG... that bag is phenomenal!! My hubby bought me every Chloe bag too, so I can relate to the warm fuzzy feeling!! I have to say that your DH has some GREAT taste though!! That bag is just stunning!!

Biggest congrats on your graduation too!!

Thank you so much everyone! Everyone here is always so welcoming and great, and informative! Apparently DH got a lot of help from everyone here before choosing my first Chloe, so thanks for that as well.

I wanted to make a correction and say that my bag is the Bay Shoulder bag, not Satchel.