A Big Saff Tote Reveal

Wubbles

Feb 13, 2014
This tote isn't for the faint of heart. It's a biggie and it's perfect for my needs!

Linky for a peeky

On Friday, I hurried over to the mall to check out the pre-sale...only to be disappointed at the (lack of) selection. So I headed over to Macy's and saw the tote sitting at the Coach counter. I snagged it for a good deal - $186 after all the discounts!

Okay, enough chatter. Here it is:

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

It holds a TON....

IMG_0829.jpg

Here's what I carried today: my normal purse fillings (slim zip wallet/notepads/coin case/wristlet/etc), 3-subject notebook, folder, iPad, 11-inch MacBook Air, small textbook, and TI-89 calculator. So ridic! I'm in love.

IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

This tote isn't for the faint of heart. It's a biggie and it's perfect for my needs!

Linky for a peeky

On Friday, I hurried over to the mall to check out the pre-sale...only to be disappointed at the (lack of) selection. So I headed over to Macy's and saw the tote sitting at the Coach counter. I snagged it for a good deal - $186 after all the discounts!

Okay, enough chatter. Here it is:

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

It holds a TON....

IMG_0829.jpg

Here's what I carried today: my normal purse fillings (slim zip wallet/notepads/coin case/wristlet/etc), 3-subject notebook, folder, iPad, 11-inch MacBook Air, small textbook, and TI-89 calculator. So ridic! I'm in love.

IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

Congrats!! Love the color combo :smile:
I also love these new totes. I just got my signature coated canvas at Macy's when they had the F&F sale. Enjoy