A BBeautiful reveal!

SpeedyJC

Just a gal who loves purses, clocks and cats
O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
Cheesey title but I couldn't resist, this bag is just so darn pretty :heart:

I picked this up at the LV UNICEF event at the 5th avenue store a couple nights ago. I was super nervous there since I have pretty bad anxiety and being in a room packed full of people and loud music and cameras was very difficult but I am happy I went because I almost changed my mind! My SA was really helpful, she is so sweet and I'm lucky to have her! Anyways I can't drink champagne so I had to rely on shopping to ease the nerves which is why I returned home with this little goodie. Also for anyone who didn't get to attend the event or was like me and went but didn't buy a jewelry piece we can donate directly to UNICEF from the LV site

Anyways here she is my Alma bb DE. I was stuck between this one and the Epi Alma in noir but I thought this print was more fun, casual and cute looking.

Question; does my Pom Pom look too large on my bag?

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Cheesey title but I couldn't resist, this bag is just so darn pretty :heart:

I picked this up at the LV UNICEF event at the 5th avenue store a couple nights ago. I was super nervous there since I have pretty bad anxiety and being in a room packed full of people and loud music and cameras was very difficult but I am happy I went because I almost changed my mind! My SA was really helpful, she is so sweet and I'm lucky to have her! Anyways I can't drink champagne so I had to rely on shopping to ease the nerves which is why I returned home with this little goodie. Also for anyone who didn't get to attend the event or was like me and went but didn't buy a jewelry piece we can donate directly to UNICEF from the LV site

Anyways here she is my Alma bb DE. I was stuck between this one and the Epi Alma in noir but I thought this print was more fun, casual and cute looking.

Question; does my Pom Pom look too large on my bag?

View attachment 3575290 View attachment 3575291 View attachment 3575292
You will love this bag, and in DE it's not only gorgeous, but so very versatile! Congrats! It looks fabulous on you.

Reactions: Aliluvlv