_0_**They changed the cut on the VP**_0_

jap- I honestly don't think they look as bad as you think. the more you wear it then you'll get used to it I think...I was the same way with toe-cleavage before hehe. But I can't believe they change the cut though....I thought they only change the sizing..cuz last weekend when I tried on the new VPs in my usual size it was too big...now I would need a 35.5 in VPs :/

oo, now i'm really nervous - my studded vp's should be coming in today (i hope). and i hope they fit!

japskivt - the side view still looks stunning. the toe-on view makes it look uncomfortable, but it could be just the angle in the picture! :smile:

I can see a big difference in your measurements, but really, I can't tell in your photos side by side--I think they look great on you!

But I totally understand how you would feel because I am a wide footed gal too and I worry about spillage as well. I am sure I'll be more conscience about it when I try on & end up buying a new VP.

I think they look great on you jap and you should definitely keep them. In the modelling pictures I couldn't really tell until I saw the actual measurements. Remember, they will stretch a little overtime, so the part you don't like will probably go away! I say if they are not uncomfortable you should keep them - everyone's always more critical on how their own feet look, etc & all the outside world will be marvelling and not noticing!!

I feel your pain. As a fellow wide-footed lady, I always have concerns about spillage. However, I think yours will stretch and the overhange will go away like it did on my patent VP's.

I can totally relate being a wide, flat footed girl myself. However, I have to confirm dreachick because I cant believe my eyes--- does the foot spillage really go away? (say yes, say Yes, say YES).

I must be delusional but I didn't notice a major difference between the fit of my studded's and my kid VP's but then I haven't worn the sudded's yet nor have I tried them on side by side like japskivt did. I'd probably be mortified if I did now, so I wont.

I just sold my suede No Prive's because of massive foot spillage and I doubt that all the breaking in / stretching in the world would have changed how hideous those beautiful shoes looked on my feet.

Perhaps some one should start a thread named "CL's Wide Footed Ladies Should Avoid". Yes, I am aware that foot width varies but I'm certain there are quite a few styles that just dont work for most wide footed women. It would certainly help me to avoid buying styles (online or over the phone) that I love but have never tried on that just dont work on wide feet and having to return or sell them. Just my two cents ;)