90’s LV’s that look amazing - Should I be leary?

Danaann217

Nov 25, 2018
Anyone shop at LuxeDH? I have seen a few bags that are from the 90’s and in “VERY GOOD” condition. I am thinking I should be leary! Are there fakes made and dated vintage in general?
Have you found a place you trust 100% for pre-loved? I am looking for a bag for my daughter. :smile:

That was roughly 4 different thread topics.

1. There's plenty of info on the forum on resellers, so read and use the Search function.

2. There have been fakes for decades.

3. Get anything authenticated you consider buying from the resale market--and please use Google and Search at this forum for more info on that.

Anyone shop at LuxeDH? I have seen a few bags that are from the 90’s and in “VERY GOOD” condition. I am thinking I should be leary! Are there fakes made and dated vintage in general?
Have you found a place you trust 100% for pre-loved? I am looking for a bag for my daughter. :smile:
I agree with jellyv to do a search as these topics have been talked about but my favorite trusted preloved sites are Yoogi’s Closet and couture USA......

Reactions: Danaann217
If you do a search in the authenticate this LV section, I have seen this name for authentication requests so it may give you an idea depending on the authenticators answers...the search function is easy to use, any questions just post....:smile:

Reactions: Danaann217