90cm silk/cashmere scarves

golconda

O.G.
Sep 14, 2006
There was a thread about the 90cm (35 in) silk/cashmere scarf some time ago, but I could not find it.
Anyway, my SA told me Hermes is going to stop making them.
Wondering if anyone else has heard this.
I love the soft drape of these scarves.

Hope it's not true, I really want one right now, probably because it's so cold here. Does anyone know what designs they come in this season? I saw the one with horses in blankets :lol: and I think early america or something like that. I'd need a colourway that'll got with my winter coats (dark green & black) as well as the raisin bag. Any ideas?

Your SA probably meant that H won't issue the 90cm cashmere/silk for Spring/Summer 2008, the same way that H did not issue any cottons for AW2007. I haven't heard that it will be discontinued.

For AW2007 in 90cm cashmere/silk, the available designs are: 1. Pani la Shar Pawnee 2. Jardins d'Armenie 3. Caleche Elastique 4. Couvertures et Tenue de Jour. There could probably be more.

Reactions: Wildisthewind
For AW2007 in 90cm cashmere/silk, the available designs are: 1. Pani la Shar Pawnee 2. Jardins d'Armenie 3. Caleche Elastique 4. Couvertures et Tenue de Jour. There could probably be more.

No, that sounds about right.

H has been doing the 90cm cash/silk for at least 20 years that i can remember. It would be difficult for me to believe that they are discontinuing them NOW