7 for all mankind handbags

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. does anybody have any? what do you think of them? i want one so bad but im currently broke...just wait til i get my tax refund tho, whee.

2. i haven't seen them IRL but i think i might like one of them (probably the blue one) without the hanging tassels or whatever hangs from the handle...

3. ^^ You're right!! Okay... now that I'm looking at the right bag... I think the 7 bags are okay but way overpriced... :flowers:

4. The bags that Megs posted really appealed to me but being I live in Timbuktu, of course I've never seen them in real life.

5. I like the pink one but I wouldn't pay that for it. I love their jeans just can't fit into the ones I have now. No more easter candy....

6. theyre purses are so incredibly buttery soft. i really want one but they are overpriced. id rather get a chanel instead... darn. if i were a billionaire, this wouldnt be a problem, lol :smile:

7. Haven't seen them yet but now i am going to look...

8. I like this 7 For All Mankind bag, but I haven't seen one IRL. There is a 7 For All Mankind store in town, and I want to run over there one day.

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=SEVE-WY2&c=7+For+All+Mankind&sc=Handbags[/quote]

Wow that is kinda pricey for a very plain looking handbag IMHO. I think these designer labels are taking advantage of being well known in the clothing world and think they can venture into the handbag world with super high price tags.

9. I think it's a pretty bag, but yea, I would never pay that much. Maybe 300.