7 for all mankind handbags

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
i haven't seen them IRL but i think i might like one of them (probably the blue one) without the hanging tassels or whatever hangs from the handle...

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
^^ You're right!! Okay... now that I'm looking at the right bag... I think the 7 bags are okay but way overpriced... :flowers:

h82bl82

Cindy
O.G.
Dec 11, 2007
Utah
The bags that Megs posted really appealed to me but being I live in Timbuktu, of course I've never seen them in real life.

shoeguru3

Feb 3, 2008
I like the pink one but I wouldn't pay that for it. I love their jeans just can't fit into the ones I have now. No more easter candy....

Carmen82

O.G.
May 1, 2007

I like this 7 For All Mankind bag, but I haven't seen one IRL. There is a 7 For All Mankind store in town, and I want to run over there one day.

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=SEVE-WY2&c=7+For+All+Mankind&sc=Handbags[/quote]

Wow that is kinda pricey for a very plain looking handbag IMHO. I think these designer labels are taking advantage of being well known in the clothing world and think they can venture into the handbag world with super high price tags.