7 days later and I'm so nervous!

I think, as others have said, that although life gets in the way sometimes, it seems she is alive and on a computer and Ebay at least some of the time. A polite and cheerful enquiry asking if she has had a chance to dispatch the item yet would be my next move. I think I would also add something saying I am a real worrier and would appreciate her putting my mind at rest or similar.

Southhampton,

She responded immediately to my question.

Sorry i was away from my mac all day! Thanks for the great feedback!

How weird she responded to you ASAP?! Maybe she read my myspace and decided she didnt like me any more lol... who knows. I do have really polar views on things.. but she should still answer ebay questions. How strange- Im baffled. Well I guess I will give it till exactly 14 days.. just to be safe, and then *sigh* fight it. I just wanted that bag so bad. I lost it twice on ebay already lol:yucky:

I sent this one today via snail mail and ebay mail-

This message was sent after the listing closed.
gainesvillekitty is the winner.

Hello! How are you? Do they have tracking numbers for items shipped overseas? If so will you have one avail for my purchase?

Thanks! Hope all is well with you!

Kat

soooo... it came today! This morning, actually, and then I got this email via myspace

-
hi,Kat!
i'm so busy these days,doing 28 h nightshifts..i'm really exhausted.you will experienced the same soon:smile:
your bag is shipped at monday,they say it will take 10 days..i think,i will come to ny on 06/11.07-

soo lol... i understand life gets in the way.. but i dont care who you are ~350+euro is a pretty penny, and its not like throwing change around. oh well lesson learned, shes a nice girl:roflmfao: