6 hours on the road and a reveal....

Wow, look at that unbelievable haul! I would have been staring too and totally coveting all of them except for the blue smoke (twins)! :P Sorry about your team but at least you and your sister scored! Congrats!

AC has them but they dont like to do charge send bc they lasy as hell - if my gal is there I will ask her and if so I will put on hold under ya name and shoot u a text..

But they have them - they have them all I heard

I heard they have the python snake looking totes toooooo

I hope they have the python spectator baby sage - OMG then my darn plans will change........,..,.,,

Oh dear, you going to AC...........I hope they don't let A have to make an appearance.

**Singing Akon - I'm Locked up............they won't let me out, won't let me out**

Girl we NEED you - take some backup, if it goes down we need you out of there QUICK!!

Oh dear, you going to AC...........I hope they don't let A have to make an appearance.

**Singing Akon - I'm Locked up............they won't let me out, won't let me out**

Girl we NEED you - take some backup, if it goes down we need you out of there QUICK!!

NO back up - G has never seen A - Princess69 said he is NOT ready for her!!!!!

Just keep ya news channels ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG yall crazy!!!!!!!!

tannedsilk said:

LMAO!!!! So true!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Wow! That is a super duper awesome Coach haul!!! I love all your Kristins... sure worth the trip.... I love your Woven Laila... Is that the parchlment? Beautiful.... Hmm... better start doing a seardh for that beauty... MUST HAVE again....Yup, thank goodness that all the Kristins made it to the outlet.... It was a good move of Coach especially for all of us who are die hard fans.... Ha! Ha!

Love them all especially the woven. Can you tell me the style number on your woven Laila?
And now not to drag this out....Here is my 225 mile each way haul......

picture.php

I purchased the Pinnacle woven satchel and I must say I love her so much more than the tote....She almost didnt come home with me as there was a mix up and someone took her off my hold. Well lucky for me I put the hold on with the best Manager ever and he tracked one down in the store. Not sure where she came from but the Manager worked some magic after I waited about 30 minutes. I couldn't believe someone would remove a hold when I specifically told them I was coming in from another state 3 hrs away...Sheesh...Anyway here she is....
picture.php

Also I got Kristin Pinnacle black tote...
picture.php

And Miss Fawn Laila....
picture.php

And Miss Fawn Pinnacle tote...
picture.php

And Miss Pinnacle Shell did not get a pic by herself but pictured here with the group....
And last week I found Miss Blue Smoke Sage at my local outlet....
picture.php

Meet My happy Kristin family....
picture.php

I put the Black Laila down and I regret it. My sister kept saying I didnt need the tote and the satchel and I shouldnt have listened. My sister wound up with 5 bags total... 4 lailas and 1 pinnacle tote...It was sooo worth the drive....

Now, that is how you do it!!!! WOW! I wish I could have that collection. I love each and every one of those bags !

Well done! Now that is a haul!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!