5'4 is Large Marcie too big

tiffly

tiffly
Oct 21, 2010
I recently fall in love with Chloe Marcie bag. I bought the Ash medium with shoulder strap and SA said the size is perfect for me since I am only 5'4. The bag does look good with my size but I sametimes feel is a little bit small for me.

I love love Marcie bag and thinking about getting another Marcie. Will you think the Marcie Large is too big for someone like me? The SA said is too big for me but just want second opinion before I get my second one. Should I go for Large or should I stay in the medium size???

Have you been back to try the Large size? If you feel the medium is too small, I'd say go for the Large, each SA has their own opinion, but if you're happy with it, then carry it with confidence ;)

I'm 5'4 and have the medium Ash with strap also (love it). I looked at a large the other day while in Dallas at Barney's and I thought it was way too big for me. I tried it on and felt like it overwhelmed me.

If you wear heels or a wedge you will be 5'6, 5'7! ;) Try one on & see what you think. Does Marcie get a nice slouch after a while? I don't know, you have to go with what you feel looks good. I am 5'3" & liked the size of the medium Marcie. I even thought it was large - but that is just me.

I'm also 5'4 and own a large black Marcie. Don't think it's too big for me though. It's my go shopping gear, roomy enough to hide my purchase from hubby when going home ; )

I'm 5'4 and have the medium Ash with strap also (love it). I looked at a large the other day while in Dallas at Barney's and I thought it was way too big for me. I tried it on and felt like it overwhelmed me.

I agreed with you too. I love the look of a large size but I feel a little bit overwhelmed me. But I think the medium is a little small. I wish the large just slightly smaller than it will be perfect.

Everyone has their own comfort zone regarding bag size. I personally love large bags and I don't think 5'4" is that petite. That being said, the bag is fairly large, so you need to try it on. I love it. I don't own that size yet, but I think it will be my next Marcie.

Everyone has their own comfort zone regarding bag size. I personally love large bags and I don't think 5'4" is that petite. That being said, the bag is fairly large, so you need to try it on. I love it. I don't own that size yet, but I think it will be my next Marcie.

I just love the look of that large Marcie. Not just one person told me is too big for me but when I try on. 4 people was telling me the same. I really like it. I think is worth the second trip to Norstrom and try it again.

Only you can decide what is comfortable for you. I love the large Marcie. I hope to buy on in black sometime this year. I have bought two Marcie bags in the last month, so I need to be good for awhile.
Let us know what you decide.

i don't think it is too big , i am 160 and planning to buy one for me too

..btw i found a picture of ellen pompeo with a large and she should be 5'6
Ellen-Pompeo-Style-Chloe-Marcie.jpg

I think medium is the perfect size.

I'm almost 5' 5" and I wear heels fairly often. I think the med would be perfect for me but it's not around for me to try on. Today, I tried the large Marcie in tan and a black small Marcie w/shoulder strap. I felt the small was a bit too small for what I usually like to carry and the large, I can get away with it but too big for real life daily use. The store does not get any MED Marcie bags for some reason...just small or large!?

If I tried on the black large Marcie, it might "seem" better than the tan if it's just a visual thing.