50th birthday splurge: OS Alexa in Oak or Foggy Grey

OK. I'm getting older and decided to celebrate with my first Alexa.

Have a Bays in oak silky snake and eggplant.

I really like the look of the foggy grey alexa but keep thinking the oak alexa would be more practical.

I am not able to see any of the bags in person, so this will be an internet purchase.

Any advice from you more experienced Mulberryites would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

This is my first reveal on TPF! Trying to get the light right--it really is a great nice grey!

Struggling with technology!

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-01-22 at 18.34 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2012-01-22 at 18.34 #2.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 582
Yes, I love it! My first Alexa. It is oversized. I was really concerned about the color and ordering online but am very pleased with my bag from Erica at ******.

I really love the gunmetal grey hardware! Almost as great as the leather . . .

Thanks for the nice words . . .

You guys are so sweet!!!! never have I felt so good about a big purchase!!! I have a birthday tea on Saturday so I will try and look my very best and snap some modeling pics with my new Alexa!

You guys are so sweet!!!! never have I felt so good about a big purchase!!! I have a birthday tea on Saturday so I will try and look my very best and snap some modeling pics with my new Alexa!

Looking forward to seeing some modelling pics, hope you have a lovely day. BTW, welcome to the fabulous fifties 'club' :biggrin: