50th Anniversary Bottega Veneta Lauren Clutch

Recent purchase... lovely dark copper. This is, hands-down, the perfect clutch. I do have a Knot coming my way, but - Lauren will be more useful, for sure. Given that I'm in the north, and we'll not have a decent sunny day for too long, decided to photo with the clouds. Ignore the Picotin in the background - :cool:
Beauty’s! Big congrats!

Thank you diane for posting these. The suede looks so soft even from the pictures and makes me want to pinch it. And the way the Lauren open it really fits a lot without looking bulky or out of shape.
I changed my old BV lining which was from pig suede to the new version (lamb suede) and honestly I like new version better. It has that moist hand feel and thicker. I believe yours are also lamb suede.
You relined your bag yourself?

You relined your bag yourself?
Oh, no. That would be a disaster. When I said " I " means I paid for the bag to be relined. The bag was brought to the BV at Madison Avenue in New York. They charge $250 exclude tax. The time was about a month. Quicker than I thought. The CS there sent an email when my bag was ready to be picked up. I'm very pleased with the result. The color is taupe to match with the exterior nuance of the bag and the serial number and the plaque are also reattached. The CS there did not ask for the purchase receipt or anything. However, $250 is only for relining. they don't give complementary cleaning or polishing to your bag. That's what I have been told and it's correct when I received the bag.

Reactions: whateve and RT1
Oh, no. That would be a disaster. When I said " I " means I paid for the bag to be relined. The bag was brought to the BV at Madison Avenue in New York. They charge $250 exclude tax. The time was about a month. Quicker than I thought. The CS there sent an email when my bag was ready to be picked up. I'm very pleased with the result. The color is taupe to match with the exterior nuance of the bag and the serial number and the plaque are also reattached. The CS there did not ask for the purchase receipt or anything. However, $250 is only for relining. they don't give complementary cleaning or polishing to your bag. That's what I have been told and it's correct when I received the bag.
I didn't know they did that. That's wonderful!

Just picked up my Lauren yesterday! Posted in another thread before a member pointed me to this one... didn't see the color (caramel) I have, so I'm posting here as well.

I saw someone mention the "limited edition plaque" in a post from 2017; not sure if it's relevant or helpful anymore at this point, but mine does have the plaque... Loved seeing everyone's beautiful clutches!

20200701_150610.jpg