5' 10" tall and size 12...Trevi PM looks too small...shall I exchange for the GM?

Princessdiamond

Punjabi Princess
Aug 2, 2009
Just today I have purchased th Trevi PM. Love the bag but when I look in the mirror, I feel that it is not in proportion to my body statistics. Tried on both in the shop, but I don't know why, but the small looked good there. Probably because we were surrounded by so many LV's. Please help, especially if you have the Trevi and are the same in body stats. I still have 14 days to change it. Thanks all especially since it costs so much & is my first ever Lv...it's got to be perfect!
:shrugs:

I would get the GM for your height. I am only 5'0 tall and the Trevi Pm is my next purchase and I think it is perfect for me (and I am much shorter than you).

I have to say I am 5'9" and carry a trevi pm and never once have I thought it's too small for my stature...carry what you love...there is no wrong or right with size/body type!

i would prob recommend the GM, but it is more $ and will be heavier. if u think the bag looks too small on u, go for the bigger one, u deserve to have what u think is the perfect bag!