45cm Boeing question

alterego

Dont touch my bag
O.G.
Jun 29, 2009
I've only seen the Boeing bag full or with stuffing. How does it look like empty? Is it highly structured or is it buttery, melted, and floppy?? I like the look of a super soft squishy bag for everyday workhorse use. TIA

Last edited:
alterego said:
I've only seen the Boeing bag full or with stuffing. How does it look like empty? Is it highly structured or is it buttery, melted, and floppy?? I like the look of a super soft squishy bag for everyday workhorse use. TIA

Hi. Here's my Boeing 30. Hope this helps.

image-2851445055.jpg

alterego said:

Hope this image is better- taken from an Iphone

image-150136853.jpg

alterego said:
Thank you so much for sharing this photo. Is the bag empty or does it have items in it? It looks structured. :smile:

Hi. It's seriously a structured bag. 😃. Earlier photos were taken in the ofc. I decided to change bag for tomorrow so I can send you pictures after it has been emptied.

image-1921616015.jpg

image-2649477615.jpg

Thank you so much for showing me your beautiful Boeing. ;) It certainly is very structured. Much to think about since I prefer a more slouchy look. Thank you again. :biggrin:

I adore the Boeing collection but does anyone know what makes it significantly more expensive (almost double!) than LV keepalls of roughly the same size? Aren't the Boeings made of coated canvas? What am I missing?

Pazdzernika said:
I adore the Boeing collection but does anyone know what makes it significantly more expensive (almost double!) than LV keepalls of roughly the same size? Aren't the Boeings made of coated canvas? What am I missing?

goyardine canvas is hand painted thus the relatively more exp price tag.