4 teen girls caught w/ 33lbs of pot

I don't blame the parents at all...
Parents set standards and rules and give advice but it's still up to the individual's choices whether they be good or extremely moronic, like these girls.

50% family and 50% evoirement.. did i spell it right? lol... Its true you decide what to do and what not... but people around you could have postive or negative impact in your choices..

This make scared.. my daughter is 9 years old already!!! :s

Granted I never had 33 lbs of weed in my car, but when I was 14 I was a pretty rebelious kid. Whatever my parents told me to do, I did the opposite. Kids have a mind of their own and do what they want. To this day my mom has no idea I've done even half of the things I did.

I'm confused, I don't see any mention of anyone's parents in the article, except that these girls were released to their parents' custody. So I'm unclear why everyone is jumping all over the parents? While I agree that parenting skills seem to be a dying art these days, I also have to agree that parents can only do so much. I was wild as a teen but I don't blame my parents at all. They did their best.

Ha, I swear half of my school does pot and god knows what else. It doesn't really interest me since it STINKS.
smoking the occasional spliff is not the same as dealing and getting caught with 33 pounds of the stuff.

and i agree with whoever said it's a bit easy to just blame the parents without any information about them. i know plenty of kids that have screwed up despite having loving and responsible parents.