~~3x's the charm: BIRTHDAY REVEAL!!~~

OHHH, i want one of those !!!! you have to tell me how much stuff you can fit in there:smile:
This pic is dedicated at the request of Hathor1015 :P Yes, it carries this much make-up and then some!! Now you can see the amount of make-up I use to paint my face everyday, lol :graucho: And this is me being minimalistic...sigh...

Attachments

• IMG_0155.jpg
    IMG_0155.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0156.jpg
    IMG_0156.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 146
OP, darling! I can't believe I missed your reveal!! Arghhhhhhh! Anyway... Better late than ever! I hope you had a wonderful Birthday my friend!!! I love each one of your pieces!!! What a lovely DBF!!! They're all gorgeous!! You owe us some mod pics!! ;) Bday hug!!

OP, darling! I can't believe I missed your reveal!! Arghhhhhhh! Anyway... Better late than ever! I hope you had a wonderful Birthday my friend!!! I love each one of your pieces!!! What a lovely DBF!!! They're all gorgeous!! You owe us some mod pics!! ;) Bday hug!!
You missed it!!! I was wondering where you were :thinking:I also got the NF because I remember you posting modelling pics of yours and that was when it dawned on me how cute and beautiful it was!! So thank you for being my model :hugs:

You missed it!!! I was wondering where you were :thinking:I also got the NF because I remember you posting modelling pics of yours and that was when it dawned on me how cute and beautiful it was!! So thank you for being my model :hugs:

Ok, I'll tell you the truth so you believe me! I was watching the finale of Bachelor Pad (guilty pleasure, not proud hahaha) but now I saw at least I got you here!!! I love your mono NF my friend! I hope to get one soon!! What a perfect addition to your collection, each item is a MUST have!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Those pics were so crappy I can't believe you saw it, my BB camera is the cheapest crap! Hahahahaha just don't blame me for your ban now!!!

Happy birthday again, my friend! With this gifts, I'm sure it was a great one!!