3Stone Reset!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got my ring back and I'm in love!!!❤️😍😘
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395199414.743404.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395199431.631661.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395199454.471571.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395199494.690504.jpg

2. Looks beautiful! Congrats!

3. very unique. Enjoy your ring..

4. Glad you're thrilled!

5. It's great that you got what you wanted. I would love to see it stacked against your other rings. Enjoy xx

6. Thank you!

7. Thanks. It's definitely the something different I was looking for, plus my forgotten studs are now in use...

8. Thank you! I hope perhaps one day I'll need your help searching for something huge and perfect!!! Until then I will enjoy my modest 3 stone! I like the added finger coverage!!!

9. Thank you. I'm very happy with it! I will post pics soon!

10. Looks great on you! Congrats !

11. wow so pretty love it

12. It's beautiful, congratulations!! Would love some more hand shots please! Was the center stone your solitaire or a different stone? Three stones are just so pretty...

13. Thank you. I love repurposing something old into something new!

14. Thank you, I do too!

15. Thank you, and yes I sure can post more pics! I did end up keeping my original solitaire as the center stone and I used my 1 carat earrings as the side stones. I love it because now I'm using an item everyday that I haven't used in so long (my earrings). This is only my second day wearing it and I have gotten so many compliments! I love it!!!