$36,000 Heart Bag

1. If you have a fetish for handbags and you have almost every designer’s creation in your bags-wardrobe than you might not feel hesitant to buy this $36,000 Heart Bag! The clutch is handmade by a master goldsmith, von Furstenberg’s H. Stern in over a two-month time-period. The dazzling clutch that almost looks like a gold-container is lined with black suede and hung from a black silk strap. The bag has a clasp concealed by the love knot detail on the front which makes it more sophisticated. Though, buying a $36,000 handbag is certainly not everybody’s cup-of-tea, but, if you are the lucky descendant of some filthy rich tycoon than you can lay your hands on this ultra-expensive bag too without even thinking twice!!

[​IMG]

2. Sooooo pretty!! hehe

3. I collect everything in hearts. If I were a wealthy person, I would probably get it.

4. very elegant

5. Uh, for that price I'd rather have a new car.:shrugs:

6. Hmmm it's pretty, but it looks more like a hanging ornament then a purse.

7. I wonder what it size is? I agree with Bebe_85 it does remind me of an ornament.

8. I was thinking the exact same thing !

9. Lol, that's what I thought too!
    I think it looks like a necklace.

For $36000, I'd rather buy a car instead. :smile:

10. Wow, that's pretty. I think I'll pass, though.

11. pretty but $36,000
    that's kinda nuts

12. I know I could spend $36,000 better !!:yes:

13. It's a gorgeous piece of art, but I don't think I'll wear it even if I buy it. For $36K, I'm spending it on a car or using that as part of the down payment for the next house.

14. I'd rather have a Judith Leiber crystal one instead of that..it's really plain.

15. I agree.

I don't really like it and I wouldn't buy it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice