33935 Large Whipstitch Dakotah in Violet

What a beautiful bag in such a lovely color. I love flap bags. Congrats!

LIZCORDOVA: didn't you purchase and reveal the 34017? How does this compare in size, etc. for the price difference of a $200+. Wondering what makes the price increase of $200 if it's the same size: the whipstitching?

Would someone please explain the differences in these two bags.

LIZCORDOVA: didn't you purchase and reveal the 34017? How does this compare in size, etc. for the price difference of a $200+. Wondering what makes the price increase of $200 if it's the same size: the whipstitching?

Would someone please explain the differences in these two bags.

Hi. The bags are pretty much the same size. The main difference is the dark nickle whipstitch lacing around your bag. Also your bag has fringe on either side. Your bag is gorgeous and I may just get one later on the season. I just want to wait to see all the Fall bags before I comit. Be well

Last edited:
Hi, everyone! Thanks again for your kind words of congratulations and compliments. I greatly appreciate them all!

My apologies for the delay, but as requested, I took a photo of 3 of my purple Coach bags together to help capture the actual shade of Violet for comparison purposes.

Pictured here (sorry for the poor lighting & hopefully this posts correctly) are the Black Violet Studded Duffle, Large Violet Dakotah, and Purple Iris Saffiano Borough. I can't resist purple bags!

As you'll see, the Black Violet has a bit more red in it, I believe, whereas the Purple Iris is a much brighter shade of purple (very similar and nearly identical to the Ultraviolet). The underside of the fringe on the Dakotah, as well as the suede on the interior, are close in color to the Purple Iris, so they complement each other, I think. The Marine, which is not pictured, is a much darker, deeper purple, with more blue in it perhaps?

In any case, I hope this helps! :smile:

Attachments

• photo of purples.jpg
    photo of purples.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 733
Hi, everyone! Thanks again for your kind words of congratulations and compliments. I greatly appreciate them all!

My apologies for the delay, but as requested, I took a photo of 3 of my purple Coach bags together to help capture the actual shade of Violet for comparison purposes.

Pictured here (sorry for the poor lighting & hopefully this posts correctly) are the Black Violet Studded Duffle, Large Violet Dakotah, and Purple Iris Saffiano Borough. I can't resist purple bags!

As you'll see, the Black Violet has a bit more red in it, I believe, whereas the Purple Iris is a much brighter shade of purple (very similar and nearly identical to the Ultraviolet). The underside of the fringe on the Dakotah, as well as the suede on the interior, are close in color to the Purple Iris, so they complement each other, I think. The Marine, which is not pictured, is a much darker, deeper purple, with more blue in it perhaps?

Thanks for the color comparison. It's a gorgeous purple.

Thanks so much for the comparison shots!! I plan on getting the violet rhyder at some point based on your awesome reveal. I am not going to get it right away though as, I have two fall bags to enjoy. :cool: