33935 Large Whipstitch Dakotah in Violet

LuLuBaggins

Has a Coach 'Hobbit'
Mar 3, 2013
The Jersey "Shire"
Hi, everyone. I know this beautiful bag was already revealed in the gorgeous pebbled black color (thank you for sharing ltbag!), but I just received the Whipstitch Dakotah in Violet today and it's love!

As promised, I will try to share some photos (I hope). Since I'm still relatively new to this, please bear with me if I mess something up when uploading the photos, which are less than optimal, btw. My apologies in advance. Fingers crossed that this works! :smile:

Attachments

LuLuBaggins

Has a Coach 'Hobbit'
Mar 3, 2013
The Jersey "Shire"
Thank you so much! I'm sorry that some of my photos are sideways. One day I will figure this out…lol!

In case anyone is wondering, this bag does not come with a feather fob. There are just two blank hang tags on one of the sides.

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
Thank you! I just love purple and have several bags in various shades, but this is now one of my favorites. :yes:
I love purple too! Which Coach purple do you think this one is closest to? Or could you take a picture of it with your other purples?

weibandy

O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Hi, everyone. I know this beautiful bag was already revealed in the gorgeous pebbled black color (thank you for sharing ltbag!), but I just received the Whipstitch Dakotah in Violet today and it's love!

As promised, I will try to share some photos (I hope). Since I'm still relatively new to this, please bear with me if I mess something up when uploading the photos, which are less than optimal, btw. My apologies in advance. Fingers crossed that this works! :smile:
So nice it is unbelievable! Did not know this bag came in this color. Thank you for posting this beauty! Enjoy.

jenn805

O.G.
Oct 3, 2010
California

Very pretty

ltbag

Grateful for life's beauty. Taking a break
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
Stunning! Congrats on your gorgeous bag and thanks for posting pics. :smile:

dl787

Aug 5, 2013
I have been waiting for these pics. It's beautiful. What a great shade of purple. Congrats and enjoy!