31 Rue Cambon

I wouldn´t buy it, because to me it looks to ramdom, I can just use the shopping bag I get from the chanel store. I totally get that the real bag is of a much higher quality, but it just doesn´t do it for me...

omg.. you guys are nuts..
do you know that this bag is going to be a collectors item?? this bag is so very special.. karl made this bag because he never throws away shopping bags from anywhere.. he made this shopping bag white replicating the 31 rue cambon boutique in paris (as for they are the only ones who give out white shopping bags)...
This bag should not be used as a handbag, it should be used as a second bag.
It really is a awesome FUN bag.. maybe re-think it.. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I love it... I understand for those who do not like it and where they are coming. But personally I am one who keeps shopping bag too especially the nice & high end ones. But I do not own one, that is due to financial constraints.. LOL..

I love it... I understand for those who do not like it and where they are coming. But personally I am one who keeps shopping bag too especially the nice & high end ones. But I do not own one, that is due to financial constraints.. LOL..

^ I also keep all my shopping bags! :P

omg.. you guys are nuts..

do you know that this bag is going to be a collectors item?? this bag is so very special.. karl made this bag because he never throws away shopping bags from anywhere.. he made this shopping bag white replicating the 31 rue cambon boutique in paris (as for they are the only ones who give out white shopping bags)...

This bag should not be used as a handbag, it should be used as a second bag.

It really is a awesome FUN bag.. maybe re-think it..

Chanelmaster: I believe most seasonal bags from Chanel do end up being a collector's item...since they are more difficult to get! However, that said...some are more popular than others! This particular bag just doesn't seem to be appealing to a wide audience (unlike BQ or metallic Reissues). For me personally: Although I do LOVE LE/Seasonal stuff...I still have to like the bag before i'm willing to purchase it! It is still a fair amount of money to spend on a bag!