30% off outlet question

pinksummer27

Sep 6, 2010
I seem to be getting these emails twice a month lately When do they NOT have 30% off? It's not even like you need to bring a coupon anyway. Why don't they just lower their prices 30%? It's not some special deal anymore. Just wondered. My two cents. :smile:

That's an interesting question. I remember when I used to print off the email coupon, but then every time I did that they offered it at the door as well. Perhaps they email it as way to let people know that it's 30% vs the regular 20%.

I may be remembering wrong, but I think there have been times when there was no additional percent off, but it's been a long long time. Course it could be I'm mistaken on this as my memory tends to fade :wacko:

I started shopping at Coach in May, and my outlet had had 30% off nonstop until recently when they sometimes have only 20%. So I think it has been quite a while since they had days with no coupon. Which is fine with me!

My outlet had 30% + 10% off yesterday, too! It was the first time I had ever seen it and I must say I went a little wild.

I bought a python trimmed collette and a pine green kristin tote. And a gold studded swingpack--it was only $40 after all discounts!

Wow 30% + 10% off, is that after the 50%, 40% or 30% off tag prices? I haven't been to the outlet in a while. That sounds like amazing deal.

Yup! The Patent Ashley Hippie I bought ended up being $93. And I brought some stuff back that I bought recently to get a price adjustment (because they had gone on clearance shortly after I bought them) and they gave me the extra 10% on those too. I was pretty excited:smile: