Votes: 49 72.1%
  • Diorama

Votes: 19 27.9%

• Total voters

umichmm

O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
Hi all,

I did check the threads and don't see this? But looking for opinions; I currently own 2 LV pochette metis bags (classic mono and infrarouge), and a medium Diorama in the deeper gunmetal metallic color. I'm pondering a 30 Montaigne in the oblique print. But given that I have two LVs and a Dior that already are nearly identical to the size of the 30M - is this crazy? Looking for honest opinions (and not willing to sell a pochette metis bc I do love them both to bits.) Keep me honest and not spendy to spend LOL. Thank you :smile:

Hi all,

I did check the threads and don't see this? But looking for opinions; I currently own 2 LV pochette metis bags (classic mono and infrarouge), and a medium Diorama in the deeper gunmetal metallic color. I'm pondering a 30 Montaigne in the oblique print. But given that I have two LVs and a Dior that already are nearly identical to the size of the 30M - is this crazy? Looking for honest opinions (and not willing to sell a pochette metis bc I do love them both to bits.) Keep me honest and not spendy to spend LOL. Thank you :smile:
I don't think it's crazy at all. Clearly this bag size appeals to you and meets all of your needs. The Oblique version is also so different from the Diorama (and from your LVs) that it will fill in a new niche in your collection. You'd be surprised how the Oblique and gold hardware combination can go with a plethora of casual looks.

Hi all,

The oblique print is so versatile and looks so cool on the Montaigne 30. I too have the Pochette Metis in Monogram and the size is absolutely perfect for my needs that I am considering getting one in empreinte leather. Definitely get the Dior Montaigne 30!