3 Month Glow up in Korea Review: Contouring Facial, LAMS at 365MC, Perm, and Channel Facial

AnnMelon

Nov 7, 2020
Hi everyone! I just came back from being in Korea for 3 months. While I was there I figured I'd do a few things to try and have a bit of a glow up. I wanted to give a quick review in case anyone is going soon:

On the cheaper end:
>Hue Therapy: Located in Hongdae near the University. You'll likely see a bunch of signs if you walk in the area. Very affordable and opened from 1-9pm. There are two women who give facials, one does a harder facial for contouring (only on weekends). I went with her and after about 10 appointments my asymmetry was noticeably decreased, I had definition under my cheekbones, and saw my V line start to appear. What shocked me the most is that I have under eye hollows and somehow they filled in! She used a massage under my eye along my orbital bone that honestly hurt but definitely worth it. Didn't know this was possible. I don't know how to contact them, I just did a walk in appointment every time and the one at the desk speaks a little English. $40 for 50 minutes and I think $55 for 70 minutes (there is a discount if you pay in cash and you can also get a stamp card).

> theydays_dean (on Instagram) in Hongdae for my fiance's perm/haircut: For both men and women. More affordable than the place I went to and pretty good results. Forgot exactly how much. They speak some English

>FaceFit - (I think in Times Square Mall or the one right next to it). Great and very painful V line massage that I saw immediate results from. Its not the typical facial and you wash your own face prior. They also analyze your skin prior and tell you your skin age. I would have gone more but it was far. I recommend this place to learn about Skincare for newbies. Not much English so use Google Translate to chat with them.

On the higher end:
>Juno Hair in Hongdae: This was the biggest Juno hair in the area. My stylist was Hana (instagram: junohair_hana) and she was amazing! I didn't know my hair could look so good. Hana is honestly an artist when it comes to hair. She speaks a little English. I went 5 times after that just for hair care. If you want to experience it but don't want to spend too much I would go for the scalp treatment for $50.

>365 MC in Gangnam: I received LAMs, Mesotherapy, Shockwave therapy, and Diet Pills. I had THE best experience. To be honest, I almost didn't go with them because it was so hard to get in contact with them which put me off. I ended up booking through Misooda who someone else on this site recommended. They were very helpful. 365 MC was extremely busy when I started going but they manage to fit me in and the translator who worked there was very sweet. I received LAMS on my inner thighs, outer thighs, and arms. The nurse who helped the doctor, Ms. Kim, is my favorite. She didn't speak English but was so sweet and was really excited for me. I had 3 mesotherapy appointments after and I added on Shockwave later on. I was also given diet pills. This was all over 1 month. I was secretly only taking 1/2 the diet pills because I wanted to bring some back to the US. Until I found out towards the end they could give me more to take home (as part of the package with the extra Shockwave treatments). So I looked a little crazy with all the pills I brought home. I honestly didn't think the pills and treatment would be as effective as they were so I was dieting and walking 4-5 hours a day and now I don't fit my clothes! I'm planning on going back next year to get more shockwave treatments which help tighten the skin. If you do go to this location, they will send you to a pharmacy about 30 seconds walk away and the girl that works there speaks great English and knows everything about Collagen supplements if you're interested in that.

>Channel Injections w/ Dr. Skinny: I went through Eunogo to get these injections. I wanted something natural that would help my skin's health. The doctor is absolutely stunning. She treats a lot of celebrities and there are so many pictures of her with them. I received this on the second to last day before I left. I am supposed to see the full effects after 2 weeks and its been 5 days. I will say I feel like I look a bit fresher. This clinic is about 6 minutes from the 365 MC clinic on the train so its great to pair the appointments together!

I highly recommend downloading Kakaotalk or Instagram! That is how I booked most of my appointments.

Thank you for sharing!
How many times have you received lams and how often? I heard you need several times to see some effect. How much did you pay for lams and diet pills?

What kind of Vline massage did FaceFit do? And, I assume the Vline wasn't permanent?

Hey! Sorry I just saw I had replies. They did a number of different techniques with many different tools. If your issue is sagging skin/fat then this is for you. If it is bone then it isn't likely for you. I've been back from Korea for nearly a month and I still have more of a Vline than before. Vline massage is noninvasive so you have to do it often to retain the effects. Same as exercise.

Thank you for sharing!
How many times have you received lams and how often? I heard you need several times to see some effect. How much did you pay for lams and diet pills?

Hi! With LAMs they take out a number of bottles of fat from your body. So I received the LAMs procedure once and they took out many bottles. The cost depends on a number of different factors. I went through Miu and got a discount but I paid about $5000. It all depends on how much you have to take out. The diet pills consultation/prescription came for free with the LAMs procedure. I only paid I think $30 for a month of pills at the pharmacy. It was surprisingly pretty cheap.

Reactions: MMblck
Hi! With LAMs they take out a number of bottles of fat from your body. So I received the LAMs procedure once and they took out many bottles. The cost depends on a number of different factors. I went through Miu and got a discount but I paid about $5000. It all depends on how much you have to take out. The diet pills consultation/prescription came for free with the LAMs procedure. I only paid I think $30 for a month of pills at the pharmacy. It was surprisingly pretty cheap.
Wow! That sounds good! What is Miu? Is it agency?

Thanks for sharing! What kind of diet pills are they? Like prescription or one of those bs raspberry ketone type of pill? They’re very vague on the website.
Sorry I'm still learning to work this website and I didn't see any notification for new messages!
They are prescription. The doctor can review them with you but there are about 30 on her chart. She started me with the lowest level possible. I can go up if I want to but the lowest level is so effective for me that I didn't want to go higher.

Hello! I was wondering how many bottles you had removed from you for your LAMs? Do they also charge by part or by number of bottles?

What were the before and after for your arms and thighs. How many cm difference for both? Any weight difference? Thinking of getting this done myself when I go to Korea in the spring.