3 in 1 instant reveal

Tiswas

May 1, 2014
Hi everyone

I've not got time to do a staged one and I've not had time to present my new wee additions so I thought I'd present all together. I'm very lucky and firmly on the sofa (unless I see my Edie at a great price) :graucho:

1st one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 503
And third (hot off the press/ out the bag). Mouse grey East west bays. I'd love a bayswater but after trying and returning 3 I think the style isn't for me. This is perfect and should serve me well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 473
LOVE the Alexa! What a beautiful colour. Where did you get it, if you don't mind me asking 😊
Not at all - Bicester. I desperately wanted this colour and had settled for a slate blue bays. I heard a couple of days after these had turned up and I was very lucky that the very patient Becky helped sort me out an exchange.

Hi everyone

I've not got time to do a staged one and I've not had time to present my new wee additions so I thought I'd present all together. I'm very lucky and firmly on the sofa (unless I see my Edie at a great price) :graucho:

1st one
We're bag twins! Got my berry woven Alexa from BV in mid-May, was lucky enough to score it with the extra 20% off. She is waiting to be out and about properly in September after I move, meanwhile I've safely stored her at my parent's house :smile: It is a gorgeous colour!!

Thank you everyone - I think now these are in my collection I have a lot of eventualities covered. I tend to stick to neutrals but I couldn't resist the Berry Alexa - I love it!!

We're bag twins! Got my berry woven Alexa from BV in mid-May, was lucky enough to score it with the extra 20% off. She is waiting to be out and about properly in September after I move, meanwhile I've safely stored her at my parent's house :smile: It is a gorgeous colour!!

Give it a good spray with Collonil - indigo jeans and a new mulberry do not mix. It came off with a touch of gel and then got sprayed within an inch of its life.