2nd Vancouver, BC, Canada TPF MeetUp: Sunday, November 16th, 2008!

Hello Everyone! :nuts:

I hope you are all well! Here's the latest update on our 2nd tPF meet: I e-mailed my SAs at LV and Gucci (who also happen to be the managers) and they have both gotten back to me now. LV can't do anything special for us, but will be staffing accordingly once I give her the size of our group. ;)

The manager at Gucci just e-mailed me this afternoon and she has advised me that their Holiday Shopping Night (HSN) is going to be on Thursday, November 20th this year. Since we will be coming on Sunday, November 16th, Gucci will pre-sell product to us at the HSN discount! Also, they will open their doors to us one hour early (at 11:00am) so we can have the store to ourselves until noon, when they open to the public! :yahoo:

So I looked into Afternoon Tea at Griffins Hotel Vancouver. Afternoon tea starts at 2:00pm and runs until 4:30pm. Cost is $29.00+tax & gratuity per person. This includes a buffet of scones, gourmet sandwiches, french pastries and of course, tea and/or coffee. :drool: They suggested we book a reservation as far in advance as possible, so I'd like to do so by the first week of November. Please let me know if you are coming/still coming and how many guests (if any) you may be bringing with you. Also, if you haven't already, please PM me with your cell #'s so I can get a hold of you, just in case. Only I will have these numbers, I will not share them with anyone else. :yes:

So far, it looks like everyone is saying "NO" to the gift exchange option, so we'll leave that out of the program this time. :okay:

So far the following tPF members will be attending:

wentworthsgal
kookai-lola X2
spoiled_brat
Spinky X2
sil
Mr. Ho
whipwhipwhip
Pinkcaviar
daphodil84
biggestbaglover
madem0iselle (maybe)
orinoco (maybe)
betseylover (maybe)
sweetheart_327 (maybe)
Queen D (maybe)

Last edited:
Updated tPF members attending the meet:

wentworthsgal
kookai-lola X2
spoiled_brat
Spinky X2
sil
Mr. Ho
whipwhipwhip
Pinkcaviar
daphodil84
biggestbaglover
madem0iselle (maybe)
orinoco (maybe)
Queen D (maybe)

Well, as it turns out, I'm not going to be able to make it. My friend is moving that day & I'd previously promised her I'd help. She thought it might end up being on a different day, but it's not. Sigh...:crybaby:

But please keep me in mind for the next one!

I'm sad I won't be able to meet all of you, but hopefully you'll all be there next time.

Hello, Everyone! :nuts:

Please check your PM inbox for tPF meet itinerary! Anyone who would still like to attend, please let me know ASAP! ;)

As far as I know Gucci is still holding the private HSN for us that day. =D Will find out more details as to what the discount will be and what items it applies to.

So...while the meet is for tPF members to meet, socialize and go shopping together, there is no pressure for anyone to buy anything....but...just wondering if anyone is planning on buying anything that day?? :graucho: If so, spill! :yahoo:

Aw man! I live in Vancouver too but won't be able to make it out on the Sunday! I actually won't even be in Vancouver! You ladies have a blast! I hope that one day I'll get to meet some other Vancouver bagaholics!! :biggrin:

Just spoke with my SA at Holt Renfrew and she is very excited about our meet! :nuts: She is going to surprise us with something special for that day :graucho:, so I told her our itinerary and advised her we'll come by after our Afternoon Tea :yahoo: