2nd Round SPECIAL ORDER: BBW MAB w/ Gunmetal HW/Fuchsia zipper track

dont worry snakey...they will come...lol....the MABs dont get as much love as the MAMs...the weekend is here so more ladies will be popping on here....and you only needs 8!!! It took me about two weeks for my SO to fill.....and you put it in your siggy which is a great way to get interest!!

i was too!!! It is so exciting and esp when you are the one to start the SO its like your new baby....:lol:
and then you cant understand why every single woman in the world does not want this bag!!! lol
you have done all the right things...siggy promotion is great...just keep bumping up the thread every day so it doesnt get lost...and i think some ladies might be a bit leary because of some of the SO issues lately...but you will get your 8 for sure...it just may take a little bit longer...

*~*Sorry ladies...I'm removing myself from this SO. I read though some of the recent SO threads, and I have seen that RM has had some issues with sending damaged bags, not responding to e-mails, and taking a lengthy amount of time to process refunds. I don't feel comfortable taking that risk right now. Snakeygoddess I am confident that you will get your 8 ladies to join this SO!! ;) Thank you for understanding...*~*

* Deep Stamp Black Basketweave leather with black pebbled leather MAB
* Fuchsia Zip tracks
* Gunmetal Hardware, mixed, with actual zipper pulls and square hardware
* long, unfinished tassles
* BBW long strap
* updated inside with three open pockets, one zip pocket, metrocard pocket and keyfob, if possible
* Octagon feet (not a deal-breaker for me)
* floral lining (not a deal-breaker for me)

1. Snakeygoddess
2. d&blover84 (if we can have silver signature hardware or other sig hardware color)

Although there have been issues with recent SOs, not all had problems! The recently completed Emerald Stonewash Mini B came out perfectly with 8 of 8 satisfied participants. I just wanted you girls to know that some of us on this subforum have had positive experiences lately with RM.

Although there have been issues with recent SOs, not all had problems! The recently completed Emerald Stonewash Mini B came out perfectly with 8 of 8 satisfied participants. I just wanted you girls to know that some of us on this subforum have had positive experiences lately with RM.

I was also recently involved with a SO, the BBW MAB with Purple Zip tracks. While I was unable to keep the bag for personal reasons, my experience with the SO was wonderful. Codi was exceptionally helpful to my situation and I had nothing but a positive experience with the SO. Now that my circumstances have changed, I'm ready to try again.

I'll put myself down as a maybe.. if this SO fills up in time for my birthday, I'll be able to afford it. I really want one!! Especially since the MAM was so pretty.

* Deep Stamp Black Basketweave leather with black pebbled leather MAB
* Fuchsia Zip tracks
* Gunmetal Hardware, mixed, with actual zipper pulls and square hardware
* long, unfinished tassles
* BBW long strap
* updated inside with three open pockets, one zip pocket, metrocard pocket and keyfob, if possible
* Octagon feet (not a deal-breaker for me)
* floral lining (not a deal-breaker for me)

1. Snakeygoddess
2. d&blover84 (if we can have silver signature hardware or other sig hardware color)
3. LunaLovegood (maybe) <- will go with majority.

^ Yes Desi, don't worry I know that. I thought about it and decided to go for it. I would love a MAM one but since I never tried the MAB before and I really liked this style, I might want to give it a shot. Sorry if I confused you.

I was also recently involved with a SO, the BBW MAB with Purple Zip tracks. While I was unable to keep the bag for personal reasons, my experience with the SO was wonderful. Codi was exceptionally helpful to my situation and I had nothing but a positive experience with the SO. Now that my circumstances have changed, I'm ready to try again.

*~*Am I just being a little paranoid?? Lol I really do want this bag so badly!! I guess I'm just nervous that it won't come out exactly as we request...This would be an amazing college graduation/birthday present for me though...With this being the first SO I'm considering, I guess I'm just a teeny bit nervous. *sigh* What should I do?? :confused1: *~*