2nd Birkin within a week?! Yay or Nay?

Raisin is such a great color. I love it. Congratulations!

take it if it makes you happy !!!!! that said both your bags will be in the same color familly ........ so maybe wait for a neutral

Raisin is a great color. Don't let it get away:smile::smile::smile:

this thread (and whole forum) is very enabling ;)

Can never have too many H. ;) Can't wait to see your reveal!

I have a raisin Birkin and it is one of my favorite bags. It is such a great "go to" color. Warmer and more interesting than black (IMO) and not seen with great regularity. You know my vote. I also love indigo. Although I have some brighter bags, I just find my stand by's are raisin, indigo and red.
have fun!

Ladies, thanks for all the comments and "encouragement"! The raisin has ARRIVED!!!! I'm gonna post some pic soon!

Please welcome my new B35 Raisin Togo with GHW! This color is so easy to match with, i can't wait to bring her out!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398680598.208012.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1398680610.591219.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1398680655.014120.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1398680687.279451.jpg

I would say the color shown in the pic is still look slightly different in real. But its still look beautiful in both indoor and outdoor light!

beautiful!!! love your horse charms too!

What a stunner! Congrats!

Congrats on your beautiful Raisin B!

Congrats! I have the same 2012 raisin b35 ghw and love mine. Your twilly's are beautiful!

Magnifique! The veining is awesome! The BAG is awesome! Major congrats!

Wowiiieeee....major drooling!! Have fun with your gorgeous one! LOVE the Twillys!

Thank you so much! :biggrin:

Hi ladies, i'm very uncertain now, i just got my first b35 in Candy Rose Jaipur EPSOM, seems like i got addicted and now i found a pre-owned B35 Raisin in Togo with GHW, in excellent condition.

I need all your advice!!! Is this bag rare and difficult to get? Should i grab this also??

Please help me to decide!! TIA

Only if you love it AND if you can afford it. Why does it matter whether it's rare or not?