28 Jypsiere - what's the verdict?

I have one in pink Swift and i love it to bits. It is my go-to bag for when i need both hands free (i.e. day out with DD). There isn't much you can pack into it though. For me I can fit a pack of wipes, keys, wallet, mobile phone, gloves without the bag bulging out too much. What colour are you thinking of getting? :graucho:

I love the look of it so much but it's the cost vs. what it can hold that keeps me away. If I had less limited funds (hehe) I'd get one because it's so darn chic and cute.
This size is much lighter in weight than the others.

Jedimaster: I don't know if I can be of any help at all because I don't own a 28 Jypsiere. But I just got a 34 BdM. I love it to death. I am petite and has the tendency to stuff my handbags with the following: I-phone, small flashlight, compact mirror, lip gloss, pen, NARS blush, LV Koala wallet, checkbook and LV keychain. After stashing them all inside, I still have almost 60% free space. I love the way it fits and snugs against the body. The weight did not bother me at all after doing multiple errands.

In regards to its cost's staying power, I consider price as relative.

If you love hands-free bag, Jpysiere is something you may want to keep in mind.
Good Luck.:smile:

I love my 28. I have it for two months now and very glad I bought it, it fits an iPhone, wallet, keys, notebook, compact, lipstick, sunglasses, etc, all the important little things I can't function withot. All my bags are small though.

I had a 34cm, which i sold because I found it too cumbersome. I recently got a 28cm swift jipsy in vert bengale. I do like the size better but still find it tough to call it a good errand bag because it is so annoying to keep opening and closing the bag and I hate the way it looks when left open. For me, I prefer my So Kelly or a TGM Pictoin when I need an errand bag.

This is really helpful. I think the size is great. As for the closure, its both an advantage and disadvantage - its a little hard to get into but hard for a pickpocket to get into, too. In the city, this is definitely a consideration. On balance, I think the relative security of the closure outweighs the marginal inconvenience. I take it the consensus is that we like the aesthetics of it a lot? In this size, I think its really appealing.

I have the 28cm in Clemence bouganvillea. LOVE IT TO DEATH. Absolutely great size, very stylish and yes, the flap is a bit frustrating but it is very secure. I find the size really practical - it's obviously not a big tote but it fits everything I need very easily. I feel so stylish wearing it! I am 5" 7' so not short and still find it a very practical bag. GO for it I say!!

^Fair question. I think a 28 jypsiere may fill an intermediate space between my Chanel halfmoon and 32 kelly. I really should do a test drive at the store after Christmas. Its too insane in there now to venture a visit.