25th Birthday Reveal/My First LV bag

bellagem

Feb 29, 2008
I grew up in a place where high end designer bags and clothing are ingrained in our culture. Its part of the glamour, sophistication, and the appreciation of beauty that makes us famous and exciting. Now that I live in a town where these things are rare and mostly ignored, I find myself seeking out different wares. I believe that my recent foray into LV is like a trip down memory lane; inducing warm and cozy feelings of home.

So, to get to the point, I've found myself drooling over a designer that never produced a second glance in my hometown. LV has invaded my day dreams and as a milestone in my life fast approached, I knew it was the perfect way to mark the occasion. A gift from my father has marked my 25th birthday with style and will forever be remembered as a truly special moment.

I tried on two different styles in two different sizes, took in the opinions of my parents, the sales rep, and of course the lovely ladies on the forum that have posted in the past regarding this dilemma. And I finally decided on a beauty that's just right for me....

IMG_2390.jpg

Excuse the mess :smile: I decided on Damier Azure Neverfull in MM!!! I'm so excited to take care of her and bring her along many adventures to come. Thanks for letting me share!!