25% Off!

For anyone who hasn't received their PCE in the mail yet I just found mine in my mail folder at work. I use my work address for shipments. This is the first time the PCE has been sent to my work address. So, if you use a different address for shipments your PCE might have been sent there.

Is anyone receiving this PCE by email? I seem to rarely get a postcard one AND I just moved so I'm sure the post office isn't going to forward something like that. My guess is it is one of those pieces of mail that says "standard" or whatever. I haven't received any info via email either and for me that is odd. Grrrrrrrr I KNOW what I want this time around lol

Is anyone receiving this PCE by email? I seem to rarely get a postcard one AND I just moved so I'm sure the post office isn't going to forward something like that. My guess is it is one of those pieces of mail that says "standard" or whatever. I haven't received any info via email either and for me that is odd. Grrrrrrrr I KNOW what I want this time around lol

Just got my email save the date!! I'd say they are sending them out today!!

Yes, I got an email today telling me to look for a PCE 25% email tomorrow.

Holy cow, I got mine this week via mail, email, and my SA called. They must really want me to shop there this weekend LOL.

Anyway, also got a "25% off - Share with a Friend" offer too - does anyone need a PCE code?? I will share it! :smile:

ETA: Scratch that ~ the extra code has been spoken for. :smile:

Last edited: