24s Returns?

twinleaf

Sep 2, 2020
Hello! I want to process a return on 24s but i did not receive a return label or a proforma like what’s mentioned on the website. I already emailed customer service to request those forms but is there anything else I should know since I’m returning from the US?

There was also no clear plastic pouch on the outside of my shipping box so do I just have to DIY a pouch myself? This is my first time shopping with 24s and I’m worried about all the missing documents that I’m “supposed to” have

Appreciate any help

Hello! I want to process a return on 24s but i did not receive a return label or a proforma like what’s mentioned on the website. I already emailed customer service to request those forms but is there anything else I should know since I’m returning from the US?

There was also no clear plastic pouch on the outside of my shipping box so do I just have to DIY a pouch myself? This is my first time shopping with 24s and I’m worried about all the missing documents that I’m “supposed to” have

Appreciate any help

There is often no pro forma, just give them a call and it will be emailed to you before you finish the call. Don’t worry it’s just one form that’s attached to the parcel or handed to the courier.