$240!? For a cosmetics pouch?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Yesterday (or a few days ago) someone posted on how to get a cosmetics pouch that comes with the marais. Because I wanted to replace my old cosmetics pouch with the new one (for my mono petit bucket), I called up to ask for a quote (I wasn't planning on buying until later, anyway). The woman on the phone told me it was $240! I thought it was only $140? Is this because it comes with the chain? Because I don't need the chain for the pouch...I have one! I might as well buy a mini pochette accessories (which is much cheaper)! :yucky: Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

2. Bernz- she told you wrong. I replaced the cosmetics pouch in my bucket and it was 140.00 approx 4 months ago.

3. The regular pochette cosmetique is $240...I think she was talking about the wrong thing...

4. ^Thank you, ladies! And thank God...

5. I called about getting the replacement pouch for the Damier Marais and a separate chain but they told me that the pouch already had the chain attached and I would have to bring in the bag so they could attach it. (Pouch would be $150). Even though I mentioned that someone had bought the pouch w/a separate chain (w/the clasps on both ends), they said they didn't have such a thing...

6. ^really? Darn, 'cause I really don't need the chain. I have a chain already attached to my bag. I called in the boutique so I can have it shipped to me, but they told me they ran out...:crybaby:

Perhaps they'll have more in stock once I'm off the ban?:sad:

7. Call the 866 number~ they can locate one for you. In the meantime ask them if they know any stores that have a mandarin bucket pouch...as I need one too! He heheheheheh Love ya!:supacool:

8. ^Hon, these posts seriously make me want one now! I'll call later today after I'm off work...and I'll ask about your pouch, too.;)

9. the Portland LV store has one... i almost bought it. And it's only $140, the big cosmetic pouch is $240 (went down $20 when everything else went up!)

10. Broke ban, and got it. Sad how I can't last 2 months on this ban! ;) But it got raised to $150...and there isn't a chain, but I don't care. I want the pouch!

Ghost55 - I couldn't get around to asking about the mandarin pouch! I was immediately forwarded to someone in the Beverly Center in Los Angeles!

Funny how there's nothing in San Diego...I thought I would be forwarded to Fashion Valley (which is bigger than Horton Plaza)...but I'll be waiting! :graucho:

Now I have 4 accounts on Louis Vuitton. Great...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice