23rd Birthday Reveal!

What a sweet husband :smile: it's too cute that he couldn't wait a few more days to give it to you! She's gorgeous. Congratulations on your HG!! I'm not brave enough for vernis 😅

My birthday is on the 23rd of this month and my husband is so sneaky! We've been saving for this bag, my HG💕 and because I was super busy at work, he knew I wouldn't be checking our account today, so he goes out and buys me my birthday gift! He thought he could wait until Wednesday to surprise me, butttt he could only last an hour! WHAT AN AWESOME HUSBAND I HAVE! 🙆

Without further rambling.. Presenting Ms. Alma BB Rose Indian
View attachment 2691118
She is my first vernis piece and it's going to take quite an adjustment to the patent leather feeling. 😊
She's gorgeous! Congrats and happy birthday!

My birthday is on the 23rd of this month and my husband is so sneaky! We've been saving for this bag, my HG💕 and because I was super busy at work, he knew I wouldn't be checking our account today, so he goes out and buys me my birthday gift! He thought he could wait until Wednesday to surprise me, butttt he could only last an hour! WHAT AN AWESOME HUSBAND I HAVE! 🙆

Without further rambling.. Presenting Ms. Alma BB Rose Indian
View attachment 2691118
She is my first vernis piece and it's going to take quite an adjustment to the patent leather feeling. 😊
Congrats and Happy Birthday:smile:

Got to love these Husbands! Happy birthday dear she is gorgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Happy birthday! Love the vernis. It's like jewelry on your arm- sparkly.

Congratulations! Happy birthday!!

Congratulations! Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday :Partyhat::Partyhat::Partyhat: Enjoy your HG. You have a great hubby.

Wow!! Delish!!! Happy b-day!

thank you ladies!
TPF family rocks!!!