22,500$ weekender,anyone??

Yeah ... and get this ... Barneys NY ordered a number of these Croc bags (the S/A showed me the list)!!! I guess they figured that they would sell more of these than the Blue bags, huh?!?! :wtf:

PS: For those of you who don't know, I was told by the Barneys S/A that they have not ordered ANY bags in the Blue colors ... I could NOT believe it!!!:shrugs:

CeeJay said:
Yeah ... and get this ... Barneys NY ordered a number of these Croc bags (the S/A showed me the list)!!! I guess they figured that they would sell more of these than the Blue bags, huh?!?! :wtf:

PS: For those of you who don't know, I was told by the Barneys S/A that they have not ordered ANY bags in the Blue colors ... I could NOT believe it!!!:shrugs:

What?!? Are they insane?!? They are crazy not to order the Blueberry or Blue India!:wtf: And I have to say that I'm not too crazy about the Croc. esp at that price.

it is croc... but it isnt my taste. I tried on the croc city at BalNY and wasn't impressed. not that I could afford it, but still, I think bbags look best in the slouchy, soft, delicious leather of the past...

mocean said:
it is croc... but it isnt my taste. I tried on the croc city at BalNY and wasn't impressed. not that I could afford it, but still, I think bbags look best in the slouchy, soft, delicious leather of the past...

ITA mocean ^^ :girlsigh:

didi78 said:
yup, last time i was in Barneys BH, the sales person said they did not order Blueberry or Blue India!

THat croc bag is way too stiff for my taste.

Actually, I saw the Caramel/Cognac Croc at Gretta Luxe (in early Spring) ... it was TO-DIE-FOR!! I have to say, this one was not stiff ... but the $$$ {price} ... THAT WILL MAKE YOU STIFF (as in a dead woman when you bring it into the house!!) - or - you need a stiff drink (as in "are you crazy????"!!).